In today’s VUCA world (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity), we are often challenged by how to meet and conciliate the needs of our relationships, our workplace and areas of interest while still finding AND maintaining balance. In becoming more self-aware, we can develop the ability to take our biggest upsets in life, work and transform them into our greatest growth opportunities. When we are in integrity with our values, we are in flow and can find more balance in our lives. When we lead through our own sense of Purpose, we elevate our presence and inspire those around us.
Outcomes of this workshop will be to:
- help you to achieve a greater fulfilment: deeper self-awareness and greater insight into what drives and motives you (as a person, leader or parent).
- to develop skils in transforming reactive patterns into creative outcomes.
- achieve a connection with your personal values and how to live them more fully and courageously.
- link your business challenges with your values and purpose, seeing your life from a higher balcony.
- achieve a greater sense of purpose, reconnecting with what is important to you. You will use this wisdom to set goals for your future, helping you to refocus and align to your deeper Purpose in life.
Participants: A maximum of 20 students who are
- curious to explore and share their values, motives and stories
- willing to actively participate and to perform self-analysis, dialogue, group work and team coaching
- interested to playfully investigate new ways of learning
Includes preparatory work prior to the workshop (3h).
Project co-ordination / Verantwortliche Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin: Lydia Tchambaz
Administrative officer / Verantwortliche Administrative Mitarbeiterin: Nathalie Ellington
Lead / Leiter: Dr. Thomas Gartenmann (aergon.ch), Colleen Slaughter (aberkyn.com), Caroline Swanenberg
Location: Kappel am Albis
Accomodation: Accomodation in an hotel will be provided by the Swiss Study Foundation / Schweizerische Studienstiftung
Participants: max. 20