Are you motivated to work towards a sustainable and equitable future? Do you see yourself as a (future) young leader responsible for making a positive contribution, but feel that you are lacking the tools that can drive real systemic change?
The Swiss Study foundation is sponsoring 3 supported students to participate at the One Young World Switzerland Caucus 2023. This two-day meeting brings (future) young leader together to “create tomorrow’s organizations and transform those of today”. Together you will discuss what is necessary to achieve the system changes required to arrive at a climate positive and equitable world. This year’s focus themes are climate action, mental health, and cross-sector collaboration. By means of speeches and workshops you will gain insights into how you can act and work together with others to move towards a sustainable and equitable future.
- Kate Robertson, co-founder One Young World
- Mark Heasman, Head of Activism at the Zürich Foundation
- Michael Moller, president of the Diplomatic Forum of the Geneva Science and Diplomacy Anticipator Foundation, principal advisor at Macro Advisory Partners
- Ale Rojas, Head of E4S Tech4Impact
- Louise le Gat, Founder of the Purpose Led School
Organisers: One Young World Switzerland National Board
Coordination: Nicholas Arnold, Swiss Study Foundation
Administration: Michelle Hug, Swiss Study Foundation
Working language: English
Participants (max): 3 (from Swiss Study Foundation)
Target audience: Students who are interested in contributing to a sustainable future in their professional life.